Burglary / Intrusion Alarm System Inspection
Per UL (Underwriters Laboratory) and NFPA (National Fire Protection Agency) 731 it is required that your business burglar alarm be inspected annually.
During your inspection we:
- Test sensors to make sure that they are properly working.
- Test the siren or bell to make sure that it will sound in the event of an alarm.
- Verify the alarm programming.
- Check the contact with the central station.
- Check the physical security of the alarm panel, keypad, and sensors.
- Test the battery.
- Test the phone lines.
- Check the proper placement of the sensors in case something has moved.
- Record Keeping
- Training and Education for Personnel to help reduce the number of false alarms.
- Update any paperwork and contact list.